Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Norma hires security to protect 102ZZZ-cup boobs

The woman with the world's largest natural breasts has spoken about how she employs security to help defend herself against unwanted suitors who 'chase' her.

Annie Hawkins-Turner, from Atlanta, Georgia, who has a bra size of 102ZZZ, told TLC's Strange Sex that she is a 'celebrity in other countries' because of her Guinness World Record-breaking breasts.

Although they attracted ridicule when Hawkins-Turner was a child, her breasts have since helped her develop a career as a self-described 'fantasy model'. She has appeared in 'over 250' self-directed fetish videos.

She told UK breakfast show 'This Morning' last June that she has been bullied ever since childhood and is taunted daily by strangers.

Hawkins-Turner, who now makes a living as a model under the pseudonym Norma Stitz, said that the bullying began when she got her first bra at the age of ten.

"When I go out of my house I have to think about what my day is going to be like and who is going to attack me today," she had said.

"Every day someone teases me that doesn't know me. They make fun of me and there's no reason. I'm human like everybody else.

"I'm just blessed in different ways than other people. It affects my son very badly because people stare," she had said.

Appearing in a trailer for a new season of the reality series, which explores unusual sexual fetishes, the mother-of-two is seen discussing her body pride at length.

"No one looks like me, I'm one in a million. [I'm] always imitated but never duplicated. I do have security because people chase me," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.

The 53-year-old's chest weighs eight stone.

She however, said that she has never contemplated undergoing a breast reduction.

"I've never thought about bringing a knife to myself. Why fix something that's not broken?" she said.

Hawkins-Turner, who suffers from gigantomastia, a condition that involves slow, progressive growth of breast tissue, admits that despite her newfound fame, her breasts do create everyday problems.

"When I have to bend over, if I get up the wrong way I'm going to hurt myself. If I stand up for a long period of time, I do get numbness in my shoulders," she said.

Even driving a car has it's own set of problems.

"I'm not going to put on my seat belt because it's too tight across my breasts," she added.

She admitted she was devastated to learn that she couldn't even breastfeed when her children were born, because the size of her chest meant there was no comfortable way to place the baby against her chest.

A helmet that sends SOS on accident!

The brainchild of an India-born chef for top cyclists, a new 'life saver' bike helmet that connects with your phone and alerts em...