Friday, May 6, 2011

Sheyla Hershey Biggest Breast Implants Record

Sheyla Hershey, a 32 year-old girl from Texas, has broken the record for the biggest breast implants with an astonishing size of 38KKK. Apparently these enormous balloons are beautiful to their owner, Sheyla says: “To me, big is beautiful. I don’t think I have anything to worry about.” I don’t think it’s beautiful or attractive… I think it’s disgusting, unnatural and you can even use them as a cup holder! UGH!!


The surgery from FFF to KKK size was denied in the States so Sheyla had to go to Brazil to get done. Reportedly doctors were afraid her boobs might explode… I don’t think it’s healthy… where are her lungs and heart? It’s all BOOBS!!


A helmet that sends SOS on accident!

The brainchild of an India-born chef for top cyclists, a new 'life saver' bike helmet that connects with your phone and alerts em...